Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life Without Water

Devastating, a thirsty throat searching for water, where a drop of water can make you feel the billions and billions of molecules it is composed of. One can feel the taste of Hydrogen and Oxygen in every molecule of water. Well this blog is not about thirst. Speaking of other needs of water, there are certain basic needs which is partially true in case of people from the west. I wont go into the gory details of that. I had a bitter experience today and that has led me to vent out my feelings about it. I usually come to office after a bath without fail until and unless there is some urgent matter which may stop me from bathing. These events are high priority NMI(Non Maskable Interrupts) and they take up the purpose of living till they are asserted. Anyway, its not NMI that led me to this unbathed state but rather the scarcity of water that has led me to this state. I thank GOD and will always be thankful to him to let water trickle down the tap till I finished the other tasks which involve ({Basic needs} - {bathing}). I could not expect water to stop flowing this fast. I was ready for a shower, I had just finished brushing my teeth and washed my face. There were signs of annihilation but I ignored them. The flow rate of water had decreased by then but .... I have never expected it to happen this way. I put on the tap for the shower and lo and ho......there was no water, not even a single drop. You cannot imagine how high your expectations can take you such that drop of water feels like a diamond crystal...Anyway I had to come back disappointed and come back to office unbathed....and unclean...and as always put on a lot of deodorant.

No comments: